How to allow Snapchat to access my camera?
If Snapchat Camera stopped Working after upgrade follow these steps.
1. Tap on the “ghost” icon at the top of your camera screen
2. Tap on the settings icon at the top right hand corner
3. Select “Additional Services” and then tap “Manage”
4. Choose permissions from the menu
5. A list of permissions will appear.
6. Turn on permission to access camera + microphone.
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down to the Snapchat app and select it
3. You will see a list of permissions it requires and turn on the Camera option