How to Import iPhone Contacts into Gmail
To Sync iPhone Contacts into Gmail.
1. On your iPhone tab on iCloud.
2. Enable Contact Sync with iCloud. ( make sure ‘Contacts” is enabled (green).
3. launch iCloud.com with your Pc or Mac and login with your iCould account.
4. Click Contacts
5. Click on Settings (gear icon at bottom left), then “Export vCard and download it on your Computer.
6. Now login to Gmail or Google contacts .
7. Click the “More” in the dropdown menu in Contacts, and select “Import.”
8. Browse the Csv file which you have downloaded from iCloud and and click on Import.
Thats it all you iPhone contacts will be synced with gmail.