How to Send WhatsApp Message to All Contacts?
Here are the steps to Send WhatsApp Message to All Contacts on iOS and Android creating a Broadcast list.
1. Open WhatsApp
2. Tap the Menu Button to open the main menu
3. Select New Broadcast
4. Tap on the plus sign (+) to select contacts whom you want to send the bulk message
5. Tap on Done
6. Tap on Create.
The above steps will create a new Broadcast List. When you send a message to the Broadcast List, it will send to all recipients that are in the list.
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Tap the Broadcast Lists button at the top of the Chats screen.
3. Tap New List at the bottom of the Broadcast Lists screen.
4. Type your contacts’ names or press the (+) button to choose from your contact list.
5. Tap Create.
7.This will create a new Broadcast List. When you send a message to the Broadcast List, it will send to all recipients in the list.