How you can configure Offline Notebooks with Evernote on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone
Note: Offline Notebooks only available to Evernote Premium accounts or Evernote Business accounts.
1. Tap Notebooks to view the notebooks list, then tap the options menu (three dots ‘…’) located at the top of the screen
2. Tap ‘Offline Notebooks’, select one or more notebooks you’d like to save to your device for offline viewing, and tap Done
3. Sync your Evernote application
iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch:
1. Tap your account name on the top left of the home screen
2. Tap ‘Premium’, then tap ‘Offline Notebooks’
3. You then have the option to ‘Download All Notes’ or you can tap ‘Download Selected Notebooks’ and select one or more notebooks to make offline. Tap ‘Premium’ to confirm your changes.
1. Tap on the application bar dots and select Setting
2. Swipe to the ‘Premium’ panel, select ‘Offline Notebooks’ from the list, and check off the notebooks you want to access and update offline