There are many apps available to access a computer from Android device like Team viewer, Remote desktop apps on Google play that lets you take control of your pc from Android devices.
In this post we discuss about taking control of your Android phone from your Computer and the only thing we need is AirDroid application in your Android device, install it from the link below.
Now lets setup AirDroid on your Android device you need to have an AirDroid account, Signup now if you don’t have any for you can sign up within the application.
After Installing AirDroid you will see a web link and a IP address with a port number once you open AirDroid see the image below.
As seen in the image the Ip address web link is http://192.168.199.130:8888 paste this in your browser address bar hit enter if you are not already signed in then sign in and now you can access your phone and manage notification,apps on your computer browser.
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
[Image and some tips from Google play]